Broad Spectrum Surface Sanitiser
Viruclear has been developed specifically for reducing the infectivity of coronaviruses, known to persist on surfaces such as metal, glass and plastic for up to 9 days. Suitable for use in commercial, industrial, health care and other public facilities. Viruclear uses a combination of Stabilised Hydrogen Peroxide (SHP) and specialist surfactants combined with other additives to act as an oxidant by producing hydroxyl free radicals (OH) which attack essential components of microorganisms, including lipids, proteins and DNA/RNA.
Recommended Areas of Use
Recommended for use as a hard surface disinfectant/sanitiser: suitable for all hard surface in schools, churches, supermarkets, public transport including buses & railway carriages, taxis, hospitals, industrial, commercial, hospitality and institutional settings, manufacturing lines, food preparation areas, mortuaries, veterinary clinics, farms, livestock carriages and animal pens. Can be used on soft furnishings but always try on an inconspicuous area first.
Features & Benefits
- Disinfects and sanitises
- Reduces infectivity of wide range of human and animal viruses
- One product can be used to treat a wide range of surfaces
- 5 litres of concentrate will make 83 litres of ready-to-use solution at 1:15 dilution rate
- Provides great value for money
- Able to be used in multiple situations
- Spray & wipe application, pour application, general large hard surface cleaning and sanitising applications
Simple 3-Step Cleaning Programme
- Clean the surface with a cleaning detergent first.
- Wipe the surface or rinse it clean.
- Sanitise the surface with Viruclear. Spray the surface and allow contact time for about 60 seconds.